A Note from Kevin:
- was one of 14 United States Bowenwork® Instructors, teaching professionals he also instructs non-professionals in self-care classes
- has nine years experience as lead therapist for a sports and orthopedic clinic and five years experience in the same capacity with chiropractic clinics
- taught Pathology for Massage Therapists at Western Institute for Science and Health and led online courses in Anatomy and Physiology
- has helped people for more than 40 years
- has trained in a wide range of disciplines including Voila Method, Osteopathic manual therapy, Bowenwork,Cellular Response, Muscle Balance and Function, and Olympic Sports massage
As a unique individual your needs and structure dictate the format of my treatments. You deserve the gentlest, most effective and economical method available.
Let me help you as I have helped so many others in my forty year career. I will focus on solving your specific problems of pain and injury, acute or chronic while renewing your health, capacity, and enjoyment.
I have developed a powerful synthesis of Voila Method, Bowenwork®, Osteopathy and Energy Work as the mainstay of my care. Even organic issues can be successfully addressed.
Your innate healing capacity can be stimulated and amplified through this powerful, pain-free modality. You can recover from pain and injury problems faster, safer, and more easily.
Let me be your professional partner for wellness.
"I didn't think I could feel this good again. I came to Kevin to relieve acute pain."